Advertisement

Minelab Equinox Metal Detecting at Shaum's Iron Patch

Minelab Equinox Metal Detecting at Shaum's Iron Patch Headed out to detect a site and plans changed due to farming. I also took the Whites V3i and Minelab Equinox to compare more signals although ended I pulling that portion of the video due to the backlash and asinine comments I received in the city lot hunt just before this one. Since I have no idea what I'm doing with the V3i... I won't be featuring it anymore in videos.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BACKGROUND MUSIC
by Fearless Motivation Instrumentals:
iTunes:
GooglePlay:
Spotify:
AmazonMP3:

Worldwide MP3 Download:

Minelab,Equinox,Minelab Equinox,Equinox 600,Equinox 800,Metal,Detecting,Metal Detecting,How to,settings,setting up,use,find,search,adventure,epxplore,discover,relics,relic,coin,coins,artifacts,loop,coil,sweep,dig,plug,dirt,dirt fishing,hunt,hunting,Nox,Nox 600,Nox 800,Minelab Equinox Metal Detecting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments