So after almost a month, but still thinking to buy a vintage Volkswagen Beetle to build a Herbie The Love Bug replica in real life! 😎😎 But finding a good condition, correct model VW Beetle in a very cheap price is not easy at all. I see that some restored running condition classic Beetles are selling around 15 to 20,000 dollars in some American countries.
Which if compare with Indian rupees, then it is around Rs 10-15 lakhs, which I don't think I can afford. I also see that the rusty, scrap condition Beetles are selling around 300 dollars in some American countries, which is around just Rs 10,000 in Indian rupees.
I can afford Rs 10,000, even everyone can afford it. But since it is illegal to import cars privately from foreign countries, so it is better to not touch them. And I'm also not interested in buying a scrap condition car, as it will cost a lot of money to restore.
I'm mostly thinking to buy a classic Beetle here in India, and here are many places in India where classic Volkswagen cars are pretty much common and used regularly by their owners, like in Goa.
Goa is a perfect place in India to find a classic Volkswagen, there are many 60s and 70s Beetles are running around in Goa. But again, the main problem is the price of the car. I see that the good and running condition classic Beetles are selling around Rs. 15-20 lakhs in India, which I can't afford at all.
My budget is around Rs 1 lakh for now, and if I find a correct model Beetle under my budget, then of course I will definitely buy it. Here is also an another Beetle located in a place very closer to my city, it is an original Ragtop sunroof model and looks to be a 1963 model, its a perfect car for Herbie replica.
But that Beetle is not very good in condition, it have many parts missing, and I don't think it can be driven. In short, first I will try to find a good condition Beetle in a cheap price, if not success then I will move to that old Ragtop Beetle that is located in my city.
For now, it is just a plan, I'm not fully sure about buying the car, but will try it as soon as possible! 😉😉
Thank you very much for watching my video, if you really enjoyed then please hit like, comment and subscribe to my channel, for more latest videos!! 😊😊
Thanks again!! 👍👍

0 Comments