Advertisement

Life Lessons: The Greatest Accomplishment Any Human Can Attain

Life Lessons: The Greatest Accomplishment Any Human Can Attain I am currently a long-term High School sub and loving every minute of it! During this time I have had the opportunity to reflect on what i recall of my high school experience; that coupled with a few recent reads, and I was inspired to make this one!
I believe that the "Greatest Accomplishment Any Human Can Achieve" title was given by Eckhart Tolle in New Earth, but I'm not positive as I had borrowed it from a friend and since returned it. If not Eckhart, Bless whoever's piece it was I read, and I love you!

Subscribe to my channel (Please and Thank You)

Follow My Social Media↓
Instagram:
Facebook:
Soundcloud:

Check out my website for updates and Live Performance Schedule↓
www.EdtheDread.net

About Ed the Dread:
What up World!! I'm Ed the Dread (Ed Hayden); I'm a skimboarder, surfer, and skater, musician, poet, emcee, comedian, teacher, ref, and all around adventurer. I currently live on the beautiful island of Maui, where I pursue the things I love...passionately. I spend a lot of time in the ocean and jungle, facing my internal darkness and expressing it in many art forms...so that I can deal with it and move on, but also to inspire others to do the same. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND ITS ALL WITHIN YOU!!! Let's push the limits together yewwwww!

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa for your time and presence!!!

Life Lessons: The Greatest Accomplishment Any Human Can Attain:

Ed the Dread:

life lessons,lessons,blessins,blessings,lessons and blessins,tedx,teded,tededthedread,greatest human accomplishments,greatest human feats,people are awesome,greatest human achievements,greatest human achievement ever,ted talks,joog squad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments