Advertisement

Learn Colors with 9 Street Vehicle and Soccer Ball Flying Toy Car On Magic Slide for kids

Learn Colors with 9 Street Vehicle and Soccer Ball Flying Toy Car On Magic Slide for kids Hi, my friends!
Do you like soccer?
I love soccer balls~~~!!!!
There's a long slide out of the house :)
When I jump on a slide, I feel like I'm flying~~~~
We're wearing colored clothes!
And I got a soccer ball!
We are going to the soccer field!
I'm going to make a giant soccer ball there~!!!
Don't you think it's going to be so much fun?
Let's play together~~!!!!!


More Video~!! :
Subscribe Here~!! :

#Popobear #LearnColors #StreetVehicle

Learn Colors,for Kids,Nursery Rhymes,Sand Playground,Learn Numbers,Learn Car Names,Pretend Play,Magic Water Slide,Surprise Soccer Ball,Street Vehicle,Painting,Painting Car,Super Toy Car,Tractor Video,Heavy Vehicles,Video for Kids,Rainbow Tractor,Flying Car,Flying Street Vehicle,Tractor,Giant,Soccer ball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments