Advertisement

I'M THRIFTY & NIFTY! | I LOVE THIS STUFF

I'M THRIFTY & NIFTY! | I LOVE THIS STUFF ☼ Subscribe ☼
In this I love this stuff, I share a bunch of recipes, skincare products & thrifting locations with you all! I discussed lots of music as well & a few fun shows I've been delving into over the past month! ENJOY!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED (IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE):
Goldenseal:
Calee’s candida blog post:
Geranium essential oil:
Uncle Bud's Sunburn Soother:
Aveeno lotion:
Microbiome cookbook:
Purple dead nettle pesto:
“Me and Earl and The Dying Girl” book:
Jack Harries behind the scenes of “Our Planet”:
“Arizona Baby” by Kevin Abstract: (Apple)
“Was it Even Real?” by Olivia O’Brien: (Apple)
“Atlanta Millionaires Club” by Faye Webster: (Apple)

SUSTAINABLE BODY PRODUCTS (20% OFF ORDER WITH CODE “meghan”):
$20 AIRBNB TRAVEL CREDIT:
$10 POSTMATES CREDIT W/ CODE "5ica"
FREE UBER RIDE W/ CODE "UBERSTAYSMILIN"

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:
iTunes-
Spotify-
Soundcloud-

KEEP UP WITH ME:
Vlog channel-
WeedTube channel-
Twitter-
Instagram-
Facebook-
Soundcloud-
Spotify-

Business Inquiries: meghanhughesbusinessinquiries@gmail.com

Write me: PO box 235 Colton, OR 97017
If you do kindly send something to my PO Box, I'd LOVE if you used as little packaging/plastic possible to ship it so we don't hurt Mother Earth in the process! THANK YOU!

meghan hughes,missmeghanmakeup,msmeghanmakeup,meghan hughes vlogs,advice,positivity,happiness,i love this stuff,thrift store,thrift haul,thrifty,meghan hughes ilts,recipes,vegan recipes,skincare,calee shea,faye webster,kevin abstract,atlanta millionaires club,olivia o'brien,was it even real?,arizona baby,brockhampton,me and earl and the dying girl,our planet,good girls,favorites video,favorites,monthly favorites,

Post a Comment

0 Comments