Advertisement

GYMNASTICS COMPETITION BLOOPERS - INCLUDES ALLIE'S SCARY VAULT FAIL

GYMNASTICS COMPETITION BLOOPERS  - INCLUDES ALLIE'S SCARY VAULT FAIL These are a few bloopers / fails from this seasons gymnastics competition' season matched up with success, and also, it took awhile for me to look at it, even though, yes, Allie the bull is fine, I'm sure it was very scary to her, as the vault accident that I couldn't really see very well from my seat so I didn't know what exactly happened, but she (when slowed you can see) overshot the springboard and then either she just slipped and fell into the horse or because vault was last for the 1st time, maybe her feet were sweaty, maybe she could have pulled it off at the end of the board, maybe not, but if she was injured obviously, this would not be up here, but it just was scary, and amazingly, she fought like only Allie the bull can and went on to do a second vault to my surprise. This video is to show you that everybody has things happen in all sports and other things in life, but showing that you can put the fear aside and go for it again, proves you a winner no matter what! Always give everything your very best shot.

More gymnastics and stuff to come, this wasn't meant for Mother's Day, this was made yesterday actually, but Happy Mother's Day moms, and those who follow Twinpossible on Instagram get ready for a sea of pictures of the kids and myself to celebrate mom's day, a tribute. I may do a video too on it tomorrow if I can get a chance, I think so. Follow us there and get your merch at Twinpossible's Closet!

Love to all,
The Possible Family

gymnastics,fail,fails,accident,vault,vaulting fail,gymnastics fail,gymnastics blooper,bloopers,blooper compilation,Allie the bull,Allie,Annie & Allie,gymnast,twin gymnasts,competition,compilation,gymnastics compilation,8 years old,9 year old,sports,kids,balance beam,beam fail,stick it,amazing,awesome,family,Twinpossible,

Post a Comment

0 Comments