Advertisement

Found a Monte Carlo that I cant stop thinking about! Ls Fest with the Mills Boiz

Found a Monte Carlo that I cant stop thinking about! Ls Fest with the Mills Boiz We got the spec truck to contingency early in the day and had the rest of the day to ourselves . So the boys from Mills motorsports and PFIspeed went to Ls fest! We watch Cleetus run Leroy and check out some hot rods and take a ride in one gnarly Mercedes . Then I caught this gorgeous Monte out of the corner of my eye, a brief walk around and checking out his run still has my Mind Racing . Followed up with some of the raddest burnouts! So join us as we get rowdy with the boys.
@millsmotorsports (instagram)
Millsmotorsports.com
Astrotools.com
USAweld.com
Street2track.net
PFIspeed.com
Sales@pfispeed.com

PFIspeed
PO box 503
Wellington,Co
80549

PFISpeed,BoostedBoiz,Street2Track,PFI,Boosted,Boiz,1320,Cleetus,Mcfarland,Brent,Turbo,Sho'nuff,Honda,Civic,Acura,Integra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments