#DivineMasculine #DivineFeminine free love reading #TwinFlame #Karmic Sign up for notifications:
The notifications come through FB Messenger; it will come up as Break Your Limitations
Sign up for free training for your business: Close More With Less Words; it will come up as Break Your Limitations
➡️ BOOKING INFO ⬅️
๐ $22 USD for a reading; similar to what I do here (turn around within 3 business days)
๐ $44 USD for a reading AND micro energy clearing/amplifcation of what you need (turn around is same; within 3 business days)
๐ ๐๐๐ GET YOUR MASCULINE PACKAGE! ๐๐๐$111 USD for above but within a business day AND special bonuses to help you get into union and build a solid foundation along with video training on other aspects NECESSARY for union
๐ Twin Flame ebook to assist you in understanding who you are and the aspects of this journey to lead you to union
๐All about Relationships & 3D, 4D & 5D
๐How to re start communication with your Twin Flame and how to communicate more effectively to help make union faster.
๐Inner Child Alignment
๐Heart Chakra & Calming The Reptilian Brain
๐Tips To Help Ease The Pull
๐Totality OF Why You Are A Twin Flame/Your Purpose
๐ And a lot more! I want you with your person!
๐How to build your YouTube channel fast, free, and organically
๐ต Via CashApp $ChiTownRoc THEN send me an email @ RiseWithJupiter@Gmail.com with what you would like me to cover
๐ต Via Google Pay as well under RiseWithJupiter@Gmail.com
๐ต The above is preferred but if you want to pay by credit card, send me an email and I can send you an invoice. xoxo
******
Recommended Am I Trippin Or Naw Tarot - The Ghetto Nun Divine Masculine - Trying To Escape From Your Pimp ๐๐ฟ♂️๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ
Recommended Am I Trippin Or Naw Tarot - The Ghetto Nun DM & Karmic- Tram Ride Thru F๐คฌcktardia ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฃAll Abooooooard!
Recommended Am I Trippin Or Naw Tarot - The Ghetto Nun DM & Karmic Reading- They Need Divine Feminine In Their Relationship ( Da Fuq ๐คฌ)
Recommended Am I Trippin Or Naw Tarot - The Ghetto Nun Divine Masculine Quickie- ๐จ Brace For Impact Divine Feminine ๐จ
Recommended Spirit Talks!!! Why Haven't They Contacted You!??๐ฌ️๐ฒ๐คท
Recommended Am I Trippin Or Naw Tarot - The Ghetto Nun winFlame Reading - MuthaF๐คฌckin Plot Twist ( Karmic Intrusion)
*** Most Viewed Recommended ***
Jupiter 11:11 #DM ๐๐ฉ to #DF: why I 7 of swords you... ๐ก️๐ก️๐ก️๐ก️๐ก️๐ก️๐ก️
Jupiter 11: 11 #DM ๐๐ฉ to #Df: before you walk away...
Jupiter 11:11 #Karmic partner ๐ฉ to #DivineFeminine: I know who you are
Jupiter 11:11 #DivineMasculine to #Karmic ๐ฉ: I'm done
Jupiter 11:11 Karma ๐ฉ to the #Karmic: you've been warned
Jupiter 11:11 #DM ๐ฉ to #Karmic: you're NOT the one that I want
Jupiter 11:11 #DM ๐๐ฉ to #DF: do this so we can be in union
Jupiter 11:11 #DM ๐๐ฉ to #DF: this is why I'm ghosting you..

0 Comments