Advertisement

college day in my life: studying for finals + getting things done!

college day in my life: studying for finals + getting things done! the first 500 people will get 2 months of skillshare for FREE:

hi guys! this vlog is full of trying to get things done like working out, studying, preparing for a busy weekend! hope u all enjoy. be sure to SUBSCRIBE and turn on post notifications and follow me on social media down below!

FOLLOW ME:
use the code "abby" for $5 off on Dote!
fitsta:
insta:
dote:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:

for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com

★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a junior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?

FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

abby asselin,lifestyle vlog,daily vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,ua day in my life,ua day in the life,university of alabama day in my life,university of alabama vlog,university of alabama day in the life,skillshare,productive day in my life,college finals vlog,college finals,study with me,studying for finals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments