Advertisement

Can I Sleep at YOUR HOUSE!? (Ep #1 - INDIA)

Can I Sleep at YOUR HOUSE!? (Ep #1 - INDIA) THIS WAS THE CRAZIEST 24 HOUR CHALLENGE I'VE EVER DONE! This first episode took place in Kolkata, India and starts the new series, Can I Sleep at YOUR HOUSE! Comment below what city / country we should do episode 2 in!

MY GEAR:
My Camera -
Cheap camera (still awesome ones in the used department):
Main Lens -
Microphone -
Drone -

MY MUSIC (click to get FREE trial):

24 hour challenge,india,Indian village,india house,Indian family,how do people in india live,LivingBobby,travel,challenge,India,American in India,foreigner in India,visit India,american india,Indian food,Indian street food,NYC,Living Bobby,LIVING for FREE in NYC for 24 HOURS,overnight challenge,seek discomfort,hacks,Living on $1 in India for 24 Hours,Nobody Visits This Country… Find Out Why,Is This India!? First Time in North East,Indian family’s home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments