Advertisement

Bria Kam- Back And Forth

Bria Kam- Back And Forth Bria Kam's second solo Album "30 Years" is OUT Everywhere. Song Back And Forth




If you like This music please consider supporting me by purchasing the album Or SHARE links to friends. MUCH LOVE.

I put everything into this album, all my passion and all my pain I hope you love it as much as my wife does.
Thank you to everyone who has supported my in this solo journey.
Especially My mom my dad and my wife.
I love you and thank you for believing in me and pushing me to make this come to life.

Song Back And Forth: Music and Lyrics by Bria Kam
Violin by Abigale Reisman
Produced by Hush Money
Photo by Steve Zilberman
Copyright 2019

Twitter.com/BriaKam
Instagram.com/Bria_Kam

Briaandchrissy,Bria and Chrissy,bria kam,chrissy chambers,bria kam solo,30 years,30 years album,bria kam 30 years album,30 years the album,bria kam music,bria kam age,bria kam back and forth,back and forth,30 years back and forth,back and forth bria,back and forth briaandchrissy,briaandchrissy music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments