Advertisement

BOTTLE [MEME] (gift for Hebi (the contest winner /desc is important

BOTTLE [MEME] (gift for Hebi (the contest winner /desc is important First off congratulations to Hebi *cheers* thank you all for joining I loved them all
*the outro is so frikin loud lol*
Second. If you live in St. Louis PLEASE (this is for my friends at school too) There is going to be a tornado coming this way. tomorrow. I don’t know what time but please at least try to take cover for it lol. pls pray for me because it’s supposed to be really really big and strong. I have to go to my brothers graduation tomorrow night and I’m scared if the tornado comes when I’m in the car so uuH- if I don’t post for a while that means I’m dead or my WiFi just died lol. :’) I need to find a way to get my turtle to safety.
E

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments