Advertisement

Book Squad Ep 02: Let the Drama Ensue!

Book Squad Ep 02: Let the Drama Ensue! #BookSquad #BooksBeforeBedtime #Booktube
Welcome to Episode 2 of my monthly Book Squad Series! This one's all about the drama, so stay tuned to find out what book characters I choose :) Hope you enjoy!

What is Book Squad?
Book Squad is a fun monthly series where I pick a scenario at random out of a hat and then have 5 minutes to choose 4 book characters to accompany me in said-scenario!

Let me know which 4 characters YOU'D choose for this particular scenario! And if you'd like to contribute any scenarios, please feel free to add your suggestions to the comments and we'll add them to the mix and give you a shout out if/when they're chosen :)

Social Media
Instagram |
WordPress |

Books Before Bedtime,Book Squad,Booktube,Squad Goals,A Court of Thorns and Roses,Vampire Academy,Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone,Twilight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments