Advertisement

ASMR For Anxious Times - Relaxing Male ASMR + Patreon Rewards

ASMR For Anxious Times - Relaxing Male ASMR + Patreon Rewards So in the 24 hours leading up to making this video and during this video I had an extremely elevated level of anxiety. So I decided to try and calm myself down a little by making a video. I apologize for not making as much eye contact or focusing on the viewer as much but I figured if it could help me calm down it can help you, too. EDIT: Omg I look like hell when the video first starts haha

Also, the names I'm reading at the end are of the people supporting me at the "premium level" on patreon. Sign up below if you want to be included :)

instagram: @relaxingmaleasmr
Twitter: RelaxingMaleTom

paypal.me/relaxingmaleasmr
patreon.com/relaxingmaleasmr

If you feel the need to give back ^ :)

Huge thank you to my patrons on patreon and tingles!

asmr,male asmr,anxiety,panic attack,music,whispering,asmr male,relaxing male asmr,soothing music,white noise,anxious,sleep,binaural,male whisper,male soft spoken,soft spoken,

Post a Comment

0 Comments