Advertisement

11 things you didn't know about Cristiano Ronaldo - Oh My Goal

11 things you didn't know about Cristiano Ronaldo - Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo is a one of a kind player. The Portuguese striker has built his legend over the years thanks to incredible performances. But even if you know him well, you don’t know everything about him.

Discover 11 things that you never knew about CR7!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cristiano,juventus,liverpool,sporting,real madrid,trump,poker,figo,rui costa,benfica,car,ferrari,cars,cr7,portugal,speed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments