Advertisement

XPOST from SEKTS - Free To Love

XPOST from SEKTS - Free To Love XPOST from my other account :) Please smash my soundcloud up while I get this new thing off the ground?

resources:
www.betterhelp.com


SEKTS:
soundcloud:
bandcamp:
twitter:
email: sektsband@gmail.com

SEKTS writes music by and for survivors of abuse. #Heal through #Music

Lyrics:

Despite all my range
my body's still a cage
and I cannot engage
with the one i love

there's lessons to be learned
recovery is earned
even tho i got burned
by the one above

But the hurting is a moment
and you can learn to own it
I only wish I had known it
back at the start

I got a- broken heart
and my body's not much better
but I got someone
I'm glad that I met her

Even tho I'm alive
My heart cannot thrive
with these things I've denied
for over 10,000 days

If I stay this way
In these games I play
at the end of the day-
I just cannot say

Love me, just don't touch me
Love me just don't rush me

I'm free, free to be loved
just like every one else does


Gear:

Pro Tools
KRK VXT 6
Avid 11 Rack
Axiom 49
Steven Slate Everything Bundle
Hive
SynthMaster Player
Kontakt
Slate Drums
AudioTechnica Micd

MLP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments