Advertisement

Working on my RB26 S13 240SX in Autozone PARKING LOT!

Working on my RB26 S13 240SX in Autozone PARKING LOT! Check out da new crib! This might be the shop until we get things sorted out hahah! Decided to install boost solenoid on S13 and of course sh** went wrong. Just trying to make the best of every situation. "I don't control life, but I can control how I react to it." -Macklemore

Subscribe to my Patreon!:

Buy my Merch!


♥ ECREW
What is Ecrew? When I had to uproot and move to Indiana, there was a car community called Bcrew (B for Bloomington, Indiana). These guys became my family. Instead of partying on the weekends, I was working on cars- and I loved it. Since starting youtube, I have started what I call Ecrew. It's not supposed to be some childish "Logang squad." It's a community where you get to take 10min out of your day and be involved in a build, but more importantly it's a family.

Make sure to subscribe:

Watch my last videos:

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING..


BREAKING my LS S14 on the FIRST DAY BACK! Making GOOD of a BAD situation...


What is happening with my WRX Rally Wagon


Massive Stage 3 Off Road Jeep Wrangler - Should I Buy It? *Crazy Torque*


PRANKING MY MOM IN A DRIFT CAR! (She Freaked Out)


Mom LEARNS TO DRIFT in my 500HP RACE CAR!


BRINGING LIFE BACK TO MY LS1 240SX RACECAR

What’s HAPPENING with my LS S14 Race Car


Assessing the damage after first off-road rally day...



ADD ME ON:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:

Send Me Fan Mail:
P.O. Box 10205
2140 N Hollywood Way,
Burbank, CA 91510

Gear I'm Using:
Vlog Camera:
DSLR Camera:
Mic:
Primary Lense:
Joby Tripod:
Amazon Lights:
Editing Machine:
Editing Software:
Music by:

subaru,subaru wagon,widebody subaru,widebody,widebody wagon,turbo,engine swap,race car,drifting,automotive,emelia hartford,fabrication,ecrew,car girl,drift chick,exhaust,down pipe,loud,wrx,sti,swap,evo,mitsubishi,subie,jdm swap,suby,flat four,jdm,awd,turbo install,nissan,honda,rally,wrc,motorsports,rally lights,light bar,off-road lights,off-road,skidgaurd,dyno,awd dyno,big turbo,boxer,rally america,crash,accident,ls1,chevy,240sx,chevy girl,GTR,rb26,

Post a Comment

0 Comments