Advertisement

Why is Cristiano Ronaldo always taking his free kicks like this? - Oh My Goal

Why is Cristiano Ronaldo always taking his free kicks like this? - Oh My Goal His ball strike is impressive. He’s scored 53 free kicks in his career, including a stunner against Spain in the 2018 World Cup. But when he sets up to take a free kick, Cristiano Ronaldo stands in a position which never ceases to shock. He spreads his legs apart before setting off, takes a deep breath and then launches a “bullet” at the goal using his secret technique…

But why did CR7 adopt this strange routine?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentary section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,cristiano ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo free kicks,ronaldo free kicks,Cristiano Ronaldo position free kicks,CR7 free kicks,Cristiano ronaldo legs free kicks,Ronaldo free kick position,How to shoot free kicks like Ronaldo,Free kicks like Ronaldo,Ronaldo shots,Cristiano ronaldo oh my goal,Ronaldo oh my goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments