Advertisement

Voice audition! ( there are just a few of the girls )

Voice audition! ( there are just a few of the girls ) !! Hi !!

This is my first time doing a voice audition video so let’s start!

First . You don’t need to have a specific app to send me the audio (your voice saying the lines) , you can just make a video and upload it on YT but if you don’t want it to be seen on your channel you can send it to me on hangouts ( press the + button , press new conversation, and then just put there my gmail unikkity391@gmail.com

2. If you want to know more information then just contact me on YT Add me as a friend on YouTube!

3. Please when you record your voice please , make sure that is silent around you or at least not very noisy so I could hear your voice properly.

4. These are just 4 of the girls and this is very cringe;-;

5. And if you would like to hear my opinion here it is:

For people that are 9-10 years Clove will be best ( I think )

For people that are 11-12 years Lily will be the best (I think)

For people that are 12-13 Momoka and Koki will be the best (I think)

I’m very tired right now so I just forgot what I wrote in the description but I will read it now when I upload it. 22:33 pm ;-;

girls

Post a Comment

0 Comments