Advertisement

Red Black and White Tree Ring Pour With DecoArt Satin Enamels - Lots of Cells!

Red Black and White Tree Ring Pour With DecoArt Satin Enamels - Lots of Cells! I wanted to try both black and white of the DecoArt Satin Enamel paints in one pour! I put a whole lot of orange in the cup, and as you can see, it all sunk! that was very interesting. I am still learning which of my colors are heavier and which are more likely to end up on top. I mixed the DecoArt colors approx. 50/50 with my flow acrylics of the same colors. There is no silicone in this at all. Enjoy!

Used in this video:
Artist's Loft Acrylic "Orange"
Artist's Loft Flow Acrylic "Titanium White"
Artist's Loft Flow Acrylic "Red"
DecoArt Americana Decor Satin Enamels "Pure White"
DecoArt Americana Decor Satin Enamels "Classic Black"
Artist's Loft Flow Acrylic "Black"
Flood Floetrol

If you would like to see my other paint pouring videos, feel free to check out my full playlist here:
Or for my other Art With Friends videos, go here:

Check out my Instagram account where I post behind-the-scenes photos and videos, and dry paintings:

If you would like to see what I have for sale, check out my Etsy shop here:

Follow me on Pinterest!

art,art by brooke,art by brooke turner,brooke turner,paint pour,paint pouring,acrylic,acrylic painting,acrylic paint pouring,paint,painting,acrylic flow painting,acrylic pour,acrylic pour painting,tree ring,tree ring paint pour,tree ring pour,tree ring pour painting,decoart satin enamel,decoart,decoart enamel,paint pour cells,paint pouring cells,

Post a Comment

0 Comments