Advertisement

NOT Just Another Konmari Closet Declutter | Small Closet Organization Tips

NOT Just Another Konmari Closet Declutter | Small Closet Organization Tips #konmaricloset #mennonitemom #closetorganization

It was about time I decluttered my closet. I used some of Marie Kondo's Konmari method, but I also used plain old common sense. It felt so good when this big project was done and my small closet was organized again! Thanks so much for watching and keep scrolling for some of the products that helped me make this happen.

Vertical Hanging Closet Organizer:


Cloth Storage Bags:


My Shark Ion Stick Vacuum:


Where I Get Most of My Skirts:



My camera:
Canon EOS Rebel SL2, the most compact DSLR camera in the Canon line



Where I buy my head coverings:

___________________________________________________________

New video every Thursday!
And random bonus videos here and there.
That’s why you should subscribe! And it’s free!

Contact/Collab: megfox92@gmail.com

My P.O. BOX
P.O. BOX 142
Ronks, PA 17572

Follow me on Instagram:


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Also, like this video. It really supports my channel, and it’s also helpful to see which videos you are enjoying and want to see more of.

closet declutter,megan fox unlocked,mennonite mom,mennonite youtuber,closet decluttering tips,closet organization ideas,closet organization,closet organization tips,closet clean with me,bedroom closet,konmari my clothes,konmari method,non-konmari,anti-konmari,closet cleaning,organizing my clothes,decluttering my closet,organizing my closet,new closet organization,minimalist closet,mennonites,clothing declutter,before and after closet organization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments