Advertisement

No more freebies! American citizens are fed up. "No such thing as a free lunch!" - Philly News Now!

No more freebies! American citizens are fed up. NewEdenGroup.com presents: I really didn't know what to say about this one so I figured I'd just wing it. I know I'm at least 2 hours late! Please forgive me for taking an extra two hours to edit and post a video that you are watching for free! Sorry y'all, I'm just a little testy this morning. It seems like I'm putting a lot of work into this and not getting a whole lot out of it. As some of you may or may not know, I've been doing this for at least five years now.

So to the end of refocusing on getting this to be a full-time business for me. I've decided to keep this channel for only 15 minute clips or less. It's just too much work to do otherwise. If you want to see the full length videos you're going to have to become a member. Check out the links below, I don't just put them there for nothing.

For all you true supporters out there, I love you! It's because of you that I've gotten this far! Thanks for watching!

Presidential Campaign:



Check me out! Or better yet, become a member:





Vegas Unwrapped Interview:

#Liberty,#Freedom,#EndCorruption,#Keys-4-President,#MAGA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments