Advertisement

My Channel API Hosting Websites List [Screencast 2019-4-11]

My Channel API Hosting Websites List [Screencast 2019-4-11] #livecast #today #APIhosting
Here is a list of websites using my channel content today thru YouTube Public API. It's re-direct hosting in real time, while YouTube is posting fixed analytics data to my channel and those sites are getting paid on commercial banners, supported by Google Analytics and Google Search Engine.
As you can see in search query, there is links from my channel is cashed ... And...
None of my videos allowed external playback/embedding, but still all content is available for downloading!

Disclaimer:I never authorized my content distribution nor I had any associations with these websites, hosting commercials and promoting paid content. If you see my videos shown elsewhere outside YouTube with offensive commercials, I have nothing to do with it.

youtubeAPIhosting,dmca,copyrights,downloads,naturepi,@naturepi9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments