Advertisement

HOW I EASED MY EATING DISORDER RECOVERY SYMPTOMS | Hat Will Beat This

HOW I EASED MY EATING DISORDER RECOVERY SYMPTOMS | Hat Will Beat This Today’s video is a bit different as you can see! I thought I would share some items and tips that helped me through my physical symptoms from my ED as I know how difficult it is to cope and trust that they will get better.

These are all just suggestions. Please know that we are all different and what helped me might not work for you. Also, you don’t have to use the same brands as me… any will be beneficial!

*****

Here are some links to some helpful websites and articles about recovery symptoms:


-

-

-

-

*****

MY SHOP:

INSTAGRAM: @hatwillbeatthis

*DISCLAIMER* I'm not a medical professional or an expert. All of my videos are simply based on my own experience, research and recovery.

*I do not allow comments as I wish to protect myself emotionally whilst recovering.*

*****

Hi I’m Hat *waves*. I have had anorexia for 16 years and am now 16 months into recovery. I am at a place in my journey where I feel able to share my food intake and tips in order to hopefully help anyone else who is suffering in some way…or at least make them feel like they are not alone.

..PLEASE SHARE MY CHANNEL WITH ANYONE YOU FEEL IT MAY HELP..

Eating disorder recovery symptoms,anorexia recovery symptoms,bulimia recovery symptoms,anorexia,bulimia,recovery,eating disorder,hat will beat this,bloating,edema,

Post a Comment

0 Comments