Advertisement

Falcon Rumors Discussed with Combs during an Epic Blitz Battle

Falcon Rumors Discussed with Combs during an Epic Blitz Battle It's time to battle again for the title of Blitz champ.

This time The Smash takes on my bearded friend Combs and we discuss Falcon rumors, Alliance Wars, and more.



Check combs out at:




Support the Channel on Patreon:


VALLEYFLYIN MERCH:



Play Marvel Strike Force on your computer with BlueStacks 4:


Subscribe to my Channel:


Become the Best and Strongest Version of Yourself:



Connect with the community on discord:


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!



I simulcast a Q&A session on Mondays and Thursdays @6:30p PST/9:30pEST
Come hang out on either Twitch or YouTube. I'm on both platforms so check me out on which ever you like best.

My twitch channel is:

Marvel Strike Force,Gameplay,Tips,iOS,Android,Mobile,Gaming,RPG,Best,Characters,Carnage,Green Goblin,Top 5,FoxNext,valleyflyin,valleyflyn,valley flying,valley flynn,valley flyin,valley fly in marvel strike force,valley flyin msf,epic blitz,blitz battle,tier 8.3 blitz,combs,alliance wars,googleplay,Falcon,Endgame,Rumors,datamine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments