Advertisement

*DOWN TO EARTH* - COMIC DUB - PILOT

*DOWN TO EARTH*  - COMIC DUB - PILOT Hey, guys!
It's BIBI again! ^^

Here we have our 3rd comic dub series that me and my group,X Crew, will be working on until the series ends. There will be 1 chapter per episode, so I'm hoping on uploading an episode every other week.

I want to give a special thanks to author/illustrator, PookieSenpai, for allowing me to make this series a thing on my channel and say that I'm in love with her work so far! She's amazing!

PookieSenpai's Channel:
PookieSenapai’s Instagram


I hope you all enjoy the video!

~Cast~
Discount as Kade
Empress as Ellie

Songs I Used:
Hoshi No Mukougawa - AKB48
Still in Love - Shuya Okino ft. Navasha Daya

down to earth,comic dub,webtoon,bibi x girl,bibixgirl,romance,drama,comedy,aliens,alienxhuman,jpop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments