Advertisement

BMW M5 F90 - Practical Sports Car | Faisal Khan

BMW M5 F90 - Practical Sports Car | Faisal Khan Here is the most detailed review of the BMW M5, I tell you everything about the design, interior, features, performance, ride, handling, braking, steering, price and of course give you a verdict on whether you should buy the BMW M5 in India. This BMW M5 review is a long drive one with a real-world perspective of the super saloon from BMW.

Join me on my website and interact with me on the forums -

Subscribe to my channel and become a #FasBeamer

Follow #FasBeam On:






Meet The MotorBeam Team -
Join MotorBeam On WhatsApp -

Equipment I use:

Action Camera 1 -
Action Camera 2 -
SLR -
Lens -
Big Mic -
Small Mic -
GoPro Audio Adapter -
Tripod -
Mobile Gimbal -
Editing Software - Apple FCP X

BMW M5,BMW M5 India,BMW M5 Review,BMW M5 2019,BMW M5 Test Drive,2019 BMW M5,BMW M5 Price,BMW M5 Faisal Khan,BMW M5 Interior,BMW M5 Features,BMW M5 Performance,BMW M5 Engine,BMW,M5,FasBeam,Faisal Khan,Faisal Khan Motovlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments