Advertisement

#100DaysOfCode Day 11/100 - Polishing Off The Portfolio Webpage!

#100DaysOfCode Day 11/100 - Polishing Off The Portfolio Webpage! I've tasked myself with doing the 100DaysOfCode challenge as a means to bring order to my otherwise currently chaotic life. I'm hoping it'll help me improve on my journey of self-growth and give me the skills I need to succeed in the future. Success begins with a single step, come be a part of the journey!

#100DaysOfCode #freeCodeCamp #Challenge #Deadmano

Twitch Coding Channel:
Twitch Gaming Channel:

Like what I do? Feeling generous? If so, please consider becoming my patron at or leaving a one-off donation at

Your support would ensure I can continue to do what I love and expand the stream further, bringing you even better content!

Webpage!

Post a Comment

0 Comments